Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day one--- a new beginning

Well, I am officially on the real start of my return to WW. I weighed in last night at 169.2. I was at goal at 134 when I made lifetime last august. 35 lbs to lose.

I'm really hoping I can jump start and lose a decent amount by the time summer vacation starts (I'm on maternity leave now, but I mean when school would actually be out). If I can be down to like 155 by then, I'd be pretty happy. Although that's only about 5 weeks.

It feels weird needing 41 points every day. (Breastfeeding).

The major downside right now is working out. I can't really do much since I don't have anyone to watch the little man. We can go on walks, but I severely blistered my heels the other day on a 2 mile walk and need a slight hiatus. Plus, it's been raining daily here. Rawr.


Oh well, today went well but I managed to have a snack attack at night and used 2 weekly points. I must save them for brunch for my first mother's day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment