Friday, May 11, 2012

And now we enter the weekend of obstacles.

Mother's Day.

Yep. I both love and hate this holiday. I LOVE that this will be my first mother's day. I love that this year, I get to be handed a rose when we walk into the restaurant for brunch and be greeted with smiles and well wishes.  I love that my little man is here, healthy and happy and free for me to cuddle all day.

Then comes the hate... I hate that there will be SO much good food. Eggs, meats, fruits, vegetables, and... SWEETS. Oh the sweets... chocolate covered strawberries which are my vice (if they had reeses covered strawberries I would be royally screwed).

I'm saving as many of my weekly points as I can. I'm going to be sure we go for a walk tomorrow (day three in a row) and try to eat well up until then.  On the one hand, I don't want to restrict myself, especially with it being my FIRST mother's day and I do not want to be worrying about points. But on the other hand, I know that I can't go completely crazy, if anything because I will hate myself in the morning.

Wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment